**I realize we are now over halfway through July, so, please consider this a very late June faves post mixed in with a July one. I figured better late than never, right?**
Happy July, everyone! I’ll save you the bore of listening to yet another introduction to a favorites post where I ramble on about how quickly the year has gone. And now that we are almost done with July, I decided to once again do a combined favorites post.
What’s been going on?
- My youngest sister graduated from middle school and will be heading to high school next year! I feel so old.
- Work, work, work, work, work. Jk, I’m not Rihanna, but this summer has mostly consisted of working, eating, and Netflix-ing.
- I finished Friends on Netflix. Idk why I feel like that is important enough to document. Not gonna lie, I’m still a bigger HIMYM fan.
- I turned 21 on July 3rd!
- I spent the 4th of July
still hungovercelebrating with friends.
- I went to NYC for a week and a half, which was one of the coolest trips I’ve ever been on. I’ll have an upcoming post or two on the trip, so I’ll (try to) limit the pictures I include in this one.
- Podcasts – I was never a big fan of podcasts, but I’m allowed to use headphones at work. Listening to music got boring after awhile and I’ve become an avid listener of a few podcasts. RadioLab Presents: More Perfect & the NPR Politics Podcast have been a two of my recent faves. Can you tell I’m a public affairs major?
- Kate Spade Newbury Lane Sally – I bought this bag with a birthday gift card from my bff and I’m in love. It is the perfect size to take out for a night with friends. Thanks, Kate!
- CoverGirl’s The Super Sizer Mascara – I really have been liking this mascara for the last few weeks. I didn’t realize they had a newer version of it out (the Fibers one), and I’ll be trying that next!
- NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in Soft-spoken – I am in looove with this product and color! I also picked up Tea & Cookies but it just wasn’t the right shade for me.
- Peanut Butter & Co’s White Chocolate Wonderful – this is a combo of two of my favorite things – white chocolate and peanut butter. What’s not to love?
Posts I’ve Been Reading:
- “A Beginner’s Look at Hand Lettering” by Abigail: this was super fun to look at, and her handwriting is absolutely gorgeous! Her entire blog is actually straight fire though, so it’s definitely worth checking out.
- “Healthy Office Cubicle Snacks” by Randi: I’ve been spending a lot of time at work, which means I snack quite a bit. It can be hard to find healthy snacking options, and this post has lots of ideas and inspiration!
- “Perfect Planners for College Students” by Kayla: Kayla has been named the college blogger “planner queen,” and it is for good reason! With the impending
doomschool year, now is the perfect time to look for a new planner.
- Pastel n Pink by Amy: I have been loving all of her posts lately. Her style is serious goals!
- The Katy Project by Katy Bellotte: I have been following Katy since her early YouTube days; think braces and middle school. She’s recently rebranded as a twenty-something blogger, and her posts are both fun and enlightening!