Happy new year! For me, a new year means a new semester. As I sit typing this blog post, I find it very hard to believe I am already halfway through my junior year! Last semester was a whirlwind of activity; I got a part time on campus job, took 18 credit hours, and actively participated in two organizations. Looking back, I definitely upped my time management skills this semester. So possibly more blog posts on that to come? Not sure! Anyway, here is my semester recap and new semester goals!
- The usual OSU football games, including one miserable loss to MSU. Fun fact: first Ohio State football loss I’d ever witnessed in person
- I adopted a bunny, named Oxley, with my roomies
- I started working part time on campus
- I declared a double major in Sociology
- I didn’t figure out what I want to do with my life
First Semester Goals:
I honestly don’t want to recap my first semester goals because I had a hard time sticking to them. I didn’t stick to working out, and obviously, I didn’t post 2-3 times a week either. This semester I want to be better about making time for both blogging and working out. Now that I have this off campus living thing down a little more, I also want to be better about planning my meals ahead of time.
Second Semester Goals:
- Make Dean’s List
- Workout 2-3 times a week
- Roughly meal plan for the week on Sundays
- Post at least twice a week
- Visit more of Columbus
What are your second semester or new year goals?