Hello friends! We are officially well into 2016 and it has been a crazy ride thus far. I cannot believe it is already May and I am a senior in college. Still having trouble coping with that part. Senior year of high school was so exciting because everyone was looking forward to college. But, senior year of college sounds straight terrifying.
I realize we are now halfway into May, but what better time to post a recap? Better late than never, right?
What happened in March?
- I had bronchitis for the better part of the month, so NOT fun
- I watched a lot of basketball (March Madness)
- I voted in the OH primary
- I spent a week at the beach (Destin, FL) with my mom and Katie for spring break 2k16
- I met Abby Wambach and Megan Rapinoe (world soccer stars)
What happened in April?
- I still had bronchitis
- My sisters came to visit me for sibs weekend at OSU
- I tried Rita’s Italian Ice for the first time
- Katie turned 21, which was super fun to celebrate and an excuse to make a bunch of different crafts
- A lot of exams, projects, papers, etc. #finalsweek
These past two months I’ve been…
Eating: donuts, bagels, and pizza #allthecarbs
Excited about: spring break, the semester ending, and Katie’s 21st birthday
Listening to: Lemonade by Beyoncé
Loving: Dutch Braids – even though I look like a 5 year old when I wear them
Reading: November 9 by Colleen Hoover and My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Using: Nivea’s Post Shave Balm as face primer before foundation
Watching: The West Wing, Friends, and Gilmore Girls
What were you guys up to in April and March?