I tend to do a “What I’m Listening To Wednesday” post once a month, and seeing as it is almost the end of May, I thought today would be the perfect time! It has been abnormally warm recently, it’s kind of like we skipped right over spring and went straight to summer. I’m definitely not complaining though – I will take 80 over 20 degree any day! Warmer weather definitely puts me into a country music mood, so that’s what I’m listened to for the majority of my summer break from school thus far. But, I always try to incorporate multiple music genres into these kind of posts, so I will try my best to accommodate a lot of music types!
- Brad Paisley – Crushin’ It, Water, Online
- Kenny Chesney – Big Star, Don’t Happen Twice, I Go Back, The Good Stuff
- Canaan Smith – Love You Like That
- Eric Church, Keith Urban – Raise Em Up
- A Thousand Horses – Smoke
- Corey Smith – If I Could Do It Again, Maybe Next Year
- Lee Ann Womack – I Hope You Dance
- OneRepublic – I Lived
- Janelle Monaé – Yoga
- Rich Homie Quan – Flex, Tell Em
- Jason Derulo – Get Ugly, Want to Want Me
- Bastille – Flaws
- Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out, Lane Boy
- Kygo – Sexual Healing – Kygo Remix, Often – Kygo Remix
What have you been listening to?