^ This was supposed to go up yesterday. I know it is Thursday, but I’m sorry, finals got the best of me!
If you use Spotify, I’m sure you’re aware that they recently released their “Year in Music” feature where they tell you your most played tracks of the year. If you haven’t tried it out yet, you can find the link here. This year I apparently listened to 28,000 minutes of music on the Spotify app. Which I thought sounded like a lot, but some of my friends had double that!
If you read my music playlists, you’re probably aware I have a pretty strange sense of music. I like everything from trap music to country, and my playlists usually reflect that. Only in my music would you go from Kenny Chesney to Kid Cudi. Or maybe I’m not the only one? Anyway, hope you enjoy!
- Lonely Eyes – Chris Young
- All Things Go – Nicki Minaj
- Keg in the Closet – Kenny Chesney
- Just What I Am – Kid Cudi
- Slow Motion – Trey Songz
- Lean On – Major Lazer
- I Go Back – Kenny Chesney
- Video Games – Lana Del Rey
- A Guy Walks Into a Bar – Tyler Farr
- Believe – Mumford & Sons
- First – Cold War Kids
- Promises – Wiz Khalifa
- Good For You – Selena Gomez
- Wild Out – Borgore, Waka Flocka Flame
- Come Get Her – Rae Sremmurd
- Ignition/Do You (Mashup) – Phoebe Ryan
- Blessings – Big Sean
- Occasion – Kidz In The Hall
- My House – Flo Rida
- One Grain of Sand – Ron Pope
What were you listening to this year?